Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hello...again.

Wow...it has been a year since posting here. Life has gone on, even if this blog didn't.  Maybe a little resuscitation is needed.

My wife gave birth to another blessing from God! ( that makes six, in case you lost count.) More and more I realize how very nice it is to come home to my best friend and helper.  And what smiles our little ones bring to our faces.

I got to visit for an extended time with my oldest very best guy friend from the past who lives far away and we have very different lives now but still remain friends because our friendship is rooted in the Lord.

My very best guy friend who lives close and I get to see semi-regularly got married to a girl that God quite clearly wanted him to marry. (His name is in the title of this blog by the way.) What a restful joy to know with certainty that you are indeed marrying the right girl! May God give you every blessing and draw you closer to Him and each other. (...it is also a bonus that his new bride loves me and my family as much as my friend does!)

One job ended and another started while I tried to wait on The Lord.

Obama, Romney, fiscal cliff, Connecticut, Syria, Israel, Iran, Russia, Sandy...is there any doubt in your minds people that the end is nigh!?!? Genesis 6:6. He still grieves.
I still do not rest in the word of God as much as I know I ought.

The Lord has found new ways to open my perspectives and the eyes of my heart...more on that later.

This was nice.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a good year. I miss how much we used to hang out and chat. Chico is closer to Durham than Oroville is.

    ReplyDelete