Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Introspection

God loves us so much. He is such a good Daddy. If one were to compare His love for us His children to my love for my children you would probably send me to prison!



  • I lose patience so easily...He is the God who has waited 2000 years for His people to recognize His Son as their Savior.

  • I readily put my desires and wants (let alone my needs!) ahead of others...God planned from the beginning of time to give up His Son to death for me.

  • I let the faintest slights and wrongs infuriate and aggravate me...God casts my sins away as far as the east is from the west, repeatedly.

  • When I actually do something good I try to make sure everyone knows it...God labors in love with no recognition, though He is the Creator and Sustainer of ALL things and is worthy of all praise and adoration.

A little introspection has proven useful to me today. It has drawn me closer to the nature of the Lord. But it does hurt a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment